- Home – Homepage.
- Insurance – Insurance from horse-insurance.co.uk.
- About Us – Information about horse-insurance.co.uk.
- Accessibility – Get assistance in navigating the site.
- Benefits – Details of the cover provided.
- Help & Information – Important information, frequently asked questions and hints and tips.
- Make a Claim – Download our Claim Forms.
- Contact Us – Send us an email with your comments.
Get a Quote
Frequently Asked Questions – Get answers to our most common questions.
- Why insure your horse?
- What insurance do you need?
- Is my horse too old or too young to insure?
- What vet certificates do I need to take out insurance for my horse or pony?
- Do I need to get the insurance company's agreement before my horse is destroyed?
- Are there any time limits on when I can make a death claim?
- What if my horse were to die under anaesthesia?
- Will the insurance company want to see the body?
- What do I have to do if my horse is missing?
- What does permanent loss of use actually mean?
- Within what period must I claim?
- Why can it take so long to pay a permanent loss of use claim?
- How long can I claim for?
- What is a third party?
- What should I do if anything happens that could result in a third party claim against me?
- Will the insurance company pay if my horse is ridden by someone else?
- I have an existing medical condition. Will this affect my ability to claim?
- How do I need to protect my saddlery and tack?
- Will an insurance company pay for wear and tear?
- What is an excess?
Horse Care Hints & Tips
Hints and Tips – Get helpful information on all aspects of owning a horse.
- Daily horse and pony requirements
- Getting a mature horse
- Horse Health
- Protecting your investment
- Riding your horse or pony
- Saddlery and Tack
- Taking your horse or pony home
- Thinking of getting a horse or pony?
- Travelling with your horse
Various aspects relating to horse care, guidance and important information.Find out more...
Our team is here to help find the right insurance package for you & your Horse.Find out more...