- With vet's fees up to a maximum of £4000 per incident, and public liability cover up to £1.25million, plus many more other optional benefits.
- Tailored Horse Insurance
- Death or Slaughter
- Theft or Straying
- Permanent loss of use
- Public Liability
- You can select as many or as few of the 7 optional benefits as you wish and receive an instant quote that means you only pay for what you want!
- Personal Accident
- Stable Cover
- Vet's Fees
- Saddlery & Tack
- Hire of replacement Horse
- Various aspects relating to horse care, guidance and important information.
- Information and related forms for you to make your claim as smooth as possible.
- Our team is here to help find the right insurance package for you & your Horse.
- You can retrieve your past quotes by signing in here.
- Sep 03, 2014
When out riding in summer one of the most hazardous things to come across is a wasp’s nest. So
- Aug 27, 2014
As we live in a society of over-eating and poor diets with statistics showing that one third of all children are overweight it looks like the trend is spreading to our horses with up to 30% carrying too much fat.
- Aug 20, 2014
Current legislation stands that if you are found guilty of illegal hunting, you could be fined up to £5000.
- Aug 14, 2014
A study has been presented at the recent International Society for Equitation Science conference, in Denmark by researchers Carol Hall, Rachel Kay and Kelly Yarnell that the interpretation of ridden horse behaviour by equestrian professionals is different from that suggested by physiological evidence.
- Aug 06, 2014
Latest research has shown that a horse will look at another horses ears to gauge what they are thinking.
- read more...
- Download Adobe Reader
- You will need adobe reader to open and read important documents on this site.