- With vet's fees up to a maximum of £4000 per incident, and public liability cover up to £1.25million, plus many more other optional benefits.
- Tailored Horse Insurance
- Death or Slaughter
- Theft or Straying
- Permanent loss of use
- Public Liability
- You can select as many or as few of the 7 optional benefits as you wish and receive an instant quote that means you only pay for what you want!
- Personal Accident
- Stable Cover
- Vet's Fees
- Saddlery & Tack
- Hire of replacement Horse
- Various aspects relating to horse care, guidance and important information.
- Information and related forms for you to make your claim as smooth as possible.
- Our team is here to help find the right insurance package for you & your Horse.
- You can retrieve your past quotes by signing in here.
- Jul 23, 2014
A horse had fallen into a ditch this week in Pool Quay, Welshpool and as the horse was around 22 hands tall and weighed close to a ton needed specialist help to get out.
- Jul 14, 2014
You would think that horses are quite used to being ridden but certainly not by a baboon.
- Feb 20, 2014
The NekNomination craze has been sweeping the nation and now it seems that even horses are getting involved.
- Feb 17, 2014
The recent bad weather in the UK has led to a number of horse owners having to seek alternative accommodation for their animals.
- Feb 10, 2014
The largest shire horse show in the world is to be held at Arena UK Allington near Grantham on March 22nd and 23rd.
- read more...
- Download Adobe Reader
- You will need adobe reader to open and read important documents on this site.