How to Download & Install
- Visit Adobe's website by clicking on the link below. Download Adobe Reader
- Click the "Download Now" button. A "file download" window will appear. Choose the "save to disk" option, select the location you would like to save the program to, then click the "Save" button. The program will automatically begin downloading to your computer. Download time will depend on your operating system and the speed of your Internet connection.
- After the program has downloaded, close your web browser. Locate the folder you downloaded Adobe Acrobat to, then open the folder and double-click the file. This will begin the Acrobat Reader setup process, which will guide you through the rest of the installation.
Adobe Acrobat Reader should install itself as a plug-in (if you're using Netscape Navigator) or an ActiveX control (if your web browser is Internet Explorer). The program will also install itself as a stand-alone application so that you can view PDF documents without having to open your web browser. Once you've installed Acrobat Reader on your system, the program will automatically start whenever you attempt to download a PDF file from a website. The program will also start up anytime you double-click a PDF file located on your hard drive.
If you have any questions about installing or using Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can access a number of help files from Adobe's website. You can also conduct a search for help on the Internet using a search engine such as Google or Yahoo.
- Various aspects relating to horse care, guidance and important information.
- Our team is here to answer any questions, for you to then decide which is the right insurance package for you & your Horse.
- Use the download link below to download our policy wording.
- Download Adobe Reader
- You will need adobe reader to open and read important documents on this site.